When it comes to summer, I always have BIG plans and then on the days where I don’t have something planned, I tend to get bored.
My aim this summer is to not have a single day of boredom and actually do something every day. Now obviously, I can’t fill my time chock-a-block with things to do because I do need a rest but I don’t want to waste a day.
I don’t want to have a day where I just lounge about in PJs all day because, for me, that’s not something I enjoy, it just makes me feel lazy.
So anyway, I came up with a few things that will fill up some time in the next few months.
- See Everything Everything the movie
- Watch Despicable me 3
- Rewatch Grease
- Watch the Princess Diaries
- Have a Chickflick movie marathon
- Watch the Harry Potter films I haven’t watched yet (movies 6&8)
- Finally get around to watching a Miss Marple film
- Watch Gossip Girl
Things to Bake
- Make a Bakewell tart
- Make s’mores
- Make macaroons
- Bake a rainbow layer cake
- Make a smoothie bowl
- PYO strawberries
- Make Banana Bread
Places to go
- Go to the Cereal Killer cafe
- Visit Molly’s Bakes
- Take photos at God’s own junkyard
- Find the most photogenic place I can
- Visit pretty gardens
- Collab with a brand on a post
- Try yoga or Pilates
- Have a complete cupboard clean out
- Do a car boot sale
- learn a song on the ukulele
- do something out-of-characteristicly bold
- Play messy twister
- Try out new school proof hairstyles
- Have a massive spending spree
- Go on a photo shoot
- Burn all my GCSE school work
- Repaint my bedroom white
- spend a day without my phone
- Dye (part of) my hair pastel
- Learn to fill in eyebrows
- Learn to do eyeliner
I know this is a bit of a random list but if they were similar, I think I’d get bored!
What things should I add to this list?