It’s been ages since I shared with you my favourite songs of the moment.
In favourites posts, I only tell you one song and apart from that I’ve only done one playlist post before. That was literally my 4th or 5th post ever so it’s not very good!! Even though it was 9 months ago, a lot of the songs on my playlist are still the same!
I don’t really listen to music much and I only have one playlist on Spotify which has about 50 songs on it. These songs are such a mix of genres but I like all of them so that’s good. There haven’t been many new songs that I’ve liked so these are more the ‘classic’ new songs if you get what I mean! I’ve not listened to many of Ed Sheeran’s new songs hence why they’re not on my list but maybe next time I do a playlist post they’ll feature!
- Love me Like you– Little Mix
- Human Nature– Taylor Henderson. (Makes me so sad!)
- How to save a Life – The Fray
- Final Song– Mø
- The Greatest– Sia
- Audition (The fools who dream)- Emma Stone from La La Land
- Secret Love Song– Little Mix
- Scars to your Beautiful– Alessia Cara (see my March Favourites post for more on this)
- You ruin me– The Veronicas
- Fix you– Coldplay
- Pride– Amy MacDonald
- Slow it down– Amy MacDonald
- Rise- Katy Perry
- Brave– Sara Bareilles
- Our Last Summer– ABBA
- SOS– ABBA
- How long will I love you– Ellie Goulding
- Don’t you Worry Child– Swedish House Mafia
As you can probably tell due to the repetition of their song’s on this list, Little Mix’s new album is currently top of my Wish List. If you like the look of the songs I’m featuring here, I’ve made a special playlist of this post over on my Spotify which you can find HERE.
(I’m trying to reach 200 followers on both here and Bloglovin and I’d love it if you helped me reach my goal!)