How are we into Spring already? Time really is flying!
Spring is my 2nd favourite month of the year after Summer. I love it for the bright early mornings and the baby animals. Spring is always an optimistic time for me as I see it as the light at the end of the tunnel that is Winter. I mean, it will be light when we wake up and get back from school, how cool is that! For the ‘farm’, spring is the busiest time for us and with GCSEs (*scream*) it’s going to be very busy this year! I know my exams won’t leave me much time for anything else but I want to set myself goals for this season. I swear most of the posts on my blog are goal posts but anywhooo…
- Stop procrastinating/Have better time management– Anything I can do to put off school work is always a good thing for me but I always complain how long everything takes me. I know it would feel so much shorter if I actually got on and did it! I think to do this, I’ll start creating more lists of things I need to do each day and work through it but also pencil in breaks for blogging and checking social media. Priorities.
- Work on my dexterity – I envy anyone who can write equally well with both hands. I’m good at most things with my right hand but my left hand is basically a limp lump of flesh (lovely description). I can’t even apply mascara with my left hand or type (this blog post has taken me ages already!). I know if I want to be a vet, I’m really going to have to be able to do things with both hands so I want to learn to do more with my left hand. I don’t know how yet…
- Try making all sorts of Smoothies– I received a NutriBullet for my birthday 3 years ago and for a while, I had a smoothie everyday for breakfast but I haven’t used it in a while. The problem was I kept making disgusting smoothies. They were green separated glasses of mush that weren’t something that appealed to me. I really want to start researching and making more healthy smoothies.
- Give up chocolate for Lent- You may know that chocolate is my biggest weakness and this year, as I do every year, I will be giving up Chocolate. It’s going to be harder this year as I rely on chocolate so much for improving my mood and for energy. I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again! I’m aiming to give up cake, biscuits and sweets as well but as I’m a very picky eater, if I think I’m not eating enough, I’ll add these back in!
- Host another giveaway- I hosted a giveaway during Blogmas and really loved it. I want to host another (maybe slightly bigger) giveaway. I’m not sure what so leave me ideas in the comments. I’m aiming to do it when i hit 100 followers on Bloglovin and as I’m at 90 followers, I can see this happening this month!
- Improve my Instagram/blog photos– As always with my goals posts, I want to improve my photos as I’m still not happy with them. I really am trying it’s just working. If this happens, I’ll believe it when I see it!
As I mentioned above, Spring is going to be a busy one for me. March is going to be full of frantic last minute learning, April is a month of Revision with a few trips away thrown in and May is EXAM TIME! Is it bad that I’m vaguely excited for them?