Originally I thought about having January as a guest post month but unfortunately I didn’t get much interest to begin with and then most of my participants dropped out! However I am endlessly grateful to Cassidy for taking the time to write a post for me. So here it is:
Hi! I know it’s finally 2017, and I’m excited! Now that it’s a new year, that means new year’s resolutions. In the past I’ve tried to do a list, but for some reason I’ve never stuck to it. I’m hoping this year that I finally will as there are so many things I want to accomplish this year.
Like, I hope to make Marching band if I try out, and it’d be so great because they usually don’t take that many people in my grade. I’m going to teach you how to make a list of your New Year’s Resolutions.
1.So first get out some paper, maybe a colourful piece of paper to brighten things up and make it exciting. At least, I find the colour makes it interesting!
2. Get out a pen. Not a pencil. That way you can’t erase things off your list when you maybe feel sad or start to doubt yourself, which I hope you don’t. Try to make the best of things.
3. Think of everything you want to accomplish this year. Maybe it’s an event or giving up/taking up something.
4. Write everything you can think of on your list.
5. Hang the list on your wall or maybe even frame it. Make sure it’s somewhere where you will see it regularly as it will remind you to keep working towards your goals.
6. At the end of the year check off everything you accomplished.
7. Celebrate. Think of the year and everything you accomplished, feel good that you accomplished so many things. Remember that no matter how hard it was and how long it took you, you had the option to give up but you didn’t!
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year’s. Lets Welcome 2017 and Let’s make it a great year.
XOXO Cassidy @ livingyearly.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoyed this and please check out Cassidy’s blog xxx