I realised that my other post didn’t give you much detail about me and so I wanted to let you get to know me more… I borrowed this from someone else’s blog but I can’t remember who…. However credits to whoever it was!
1. Are you named after anyone? My mum said that she named me after one of the girls in her year at school because she always liked the name ‘Kate’ however when she met up with this girl more recently, she discovered that the girl was almost never called Kate and mostly Katie. My full name is Katherine because they wanted me to have different options on what I could be called.
2. When was the last time you cried? I find myself so wimpy! I cry all the time… Last time I cried was last night because my mum told me I would fail my oboe exam if I didn’t do something more. See! I told you I cry for no reason!
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I don’t think I would because I know I’m a terrible friend… I can keep secrets but everyone says I can’t. I talk too much and am very ugly. I definitely wouldn’t be my own friend…
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No because I only think of the sarcasm after I’ve responded non-sarcastically. The one time I had an amazing sarcastic response, I said it to one of the really sensitive girls in my year and she started crying…:/
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I wouldn’t do it anytime soon but I think if I had a good enough cause I would… I would prefer to bungee-jump than skydive, I think. My cousin has bungee-jumped and she says while it is very scary, it was one of the best experiences of her life.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Cheerios. They’re the only thing I will eat for breakfast other than fruit.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their skin. I know I shouldn’t especially as I have terrible skin but it is what I notice. I struggle to make eye contact so the next thing is probably their shoes…
9. What is your eye colour? Boring blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. Scary movies give me nightmares unless I watch them while cuddling someone.
11. Favorite smells? Petrol, cut grass, pasta and mangoes.
12. Summer or winter? Summer because here in the UK it is basically endless winter!
13. Computer or television? Computer. I’m not an avid TV watcher just because I have never got into it.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Jordan. I went on a joint trip to Jordan and Israel last October.
15. Do you have any special talents? No. I like reading and writing and I have my scuba diving qualification.
16. Where were you born? Oxford in England
17. What are your hobbies? Rowing, playing the oboe, reading, writing, singing (I’m terrible!!), checking social media…
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 2 dogs, 7 budgies, 2 Java sparrows, 4 fish, 2 goats, 1 pig, 18 sheep, 9 alpacas, 14 ducks, 2 geese, 2 rabbits and any day now, ducklings.
19. Favorite movie? TFIOS or mean girls. ooo, or Pitch perfect /2.
20. Do you have any siblings? An incredibly annoying younger brother!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a vet who writes books in her spare time with several children.
I hope you enjoyed this and know me better,
Follow me on insta @kateremsley
Comment blog names below and I’ll check them out,